VIEW YOUR SAMPLE BALLOT – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Print out a sample of your voting ballot to study, mark it and take with you to early voting or on April 7th.
- Enter your last name, date of birth and last 4 of your social security or drivers license number. Click SEARCH.
- The next screen will have a section called SAMPLE BALLOT (near bottom of page).
- To the right under “Ballot Style” will have some numbers (e.g. 1070).
- Click on that and it will open your sample ballot in a new window.
- Enter your house number and street name
- Click LOCATE PRECINCT
- On the next window, click on the radio button next to your address, and then click CONTINUE
- On the next page, click on the VIEW SAMPLE BALLOT link.